Welcome to Stuebner Airline Pet Resort & Spa in Spring, TX
Your pet deserves the best possible care, and that’s what you’ll find at Stuebner Airline Pet Resort & Spa. We offer a unique concept for pets with our star-quality grooming and boarding facility, including boarding for cats, located right here in Spring. We are also a full-service animal hospital that has been in practice since 1995, and a member of the American Animal Hospital Association, a badge we wear proudly. Let us tell you more about our distinctive, all-encompassing approach to human-quality pet care.
Our Grooming Services
No matter what your pet’s size, breed, or requirements, we have a groomer on board to serve you. Our groomers have years of experience and are keenly knowledgeable about the breed standards for all pets. They will also work with you one-on-one to meet any special needs or desires you may have for your pet’s grooming style. We also carry a complete array of grooming products including shampoos, conditioners and pet-safe colognes. If your pet is skin-sensitive, we have several different hypo-allergenic shampoos. After shampooing your pet, our next step is a thorough brushing to remove loose hair and tangles. Once your pet is home, you will notice significantly less shedding after this procedure. Our complete grooming process includes
Brushing and combing
Nail check and trim
Pad and foot trim
Trim of rear and underside
Our Boarding Facility
Every pet who comes to our spa is treated as an individual. Dogs have their own kennels with an attached outdoor run and our boarding for cats features individual condos appropriately distanced from the dog area. We focus on pampering pets in our expertly skilled and safe hands. We are also delighted to provide any special requirements your pet may need. Before boarding, it's necessary that your pet has the following vaccinations:
- Rabies - given every 12 months or 36 months depending on last two rabies vaccination dates
- DA2PP - Canine distemper and parvo vaccination, given every 3 years after one year of age
- Bordetella - aka kennel cough, intranasal, given every 12 months
- Leptospirosis - optional for boarding, given every 12 months after initial set of two boosters
- Influenza - need both H3N2 and H3N8, must have been given within the past 3 weeks, given every 12 months.
- Rabies - given every 12 months, when using the non-adjuvanted vaccine
- FCRVP - aka Feline distemper vaccine, given every 3 years after one year of age
- FeLV - optional for boarding, given every 3 years after one year of age
Our Consulting Services
In addition to our other service, we offer our knowledge about nutrition, vaccinations and our web site is loaded with helpful informational articles.
When it’s time for vacation, a business trip or a simple one-night get-away, our one-of-a-kind boarding and grooming, and veterinary practice in Spring offers superlative services, and you the ease of knowing your pet’s getting excellent care while having their veterinary needs taken care of at the same time. Call and make an appointment to come in for a tour!